It is that time of year to set goals, review your business plans and look forward to a prosperous 2014. Part of your planning should include an annual business insurance review. Your business changes, and so do your exposures. After you review some of these items, call our office and we will be happy to discuss these and more with you.
Why Complete a Business Insurance Review?
- Your exposures may have changed.
- Laws and regulations may have created new liabilities.
- Your policy may have had small changes that require consideration and adjustment.
- You may have too much coverage or too little coverage.
Items to Consider When Completing a Business Insurance Review
- Review sales and revenue- Have your company’s annual sales increased or decreased? The more business you do, the greater potential liability you face.
- Property Values- Have you added any new equipment, purchased or leased a new building?
- Have you considered the following coverage?
- Cyber Liability
- Directors & Officers Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Earthquake, Flood or Wind Insurance
- Business Income
- Workers Compensation
- Equipment Breakdown
- Umbrella or Excess Liability
- Did you purchase any new vehicles?
- Do you have any foreign travel plans in 2014?
- Do you sell any of your products in foreign countries?
- Is your safety and loss control program up to date?
- When was the last time someone reviewed your WC and GL codes for accuracy?
- Are you serving any new industries? This might increase your liability.
- Have you added any new partners? There might be a need for life insurance.
As a business manager or owner, you can ensure that your company is protected by keeping your general liability insurance, workers’ compensation insurance and commercial auto policies updated to reflect changes in your business. We can help you design the right combination of coverage and price. Whether your business is a shoe store on Main Street or a multinational manufacturer we can provide you with the security that is critical to the prosperity of your business.
Henry Insurance Service is a vested member of the local community. We represent hundreds of different insurance companies. We can compare coverage and prices offered by these companies to find the best possible value. We do business face to face and are here for you, as your advocate, in your time of need.