Brokers, in general, are middlemen between buyers and sellers of goods or services. In the case of healthcare, brokers bring healthcare providers together with individuals and businesses. Because they are involved in many similar transactions, brokers bring a wealth of skill and knowledge to the purchasing process. For example, the gathering of information to develop a quote, and the review of plan options, are an important part of the purchasing process. Henry Insurance Service has the experience to handle your account. We understand the insurance marketplace.
The Role of Brokers with the Louisiana Health Insurance Exchange
Agents and brokers will be permitted to become certified agents, but must meet state requirements for these roles. Our firm has completed the necessary training and certification to help our clients navigate the Exchange. The good news is that you can also select plans outside the exchange as well, and we are prepared to offer options including those in the Exchange.
The Advantages of Using Henry Insurance Service for Your Benefits Needs:
- We provide education about the availability of qualified health plans.
- We provide impartial information about enrollment in qualified plans.
- We facilitate enrollment in qualified plans.
- We work with people to resolve problems with their health plan.
- There is no additional cost to individuals or businesses.
Call Henry Insurance Service today for more information.