Let’s face it we all like to save money, especially on our auto insurance. At Henry Insurance Service, we are always searching for ways to help our clients save money on their auto insurance. Not all insurance companies are equal. Some companies offer discounts that others may not. That is why you need an independent agent like Henry Insurance Service to help you find the right combination of price, coverage and service. Lowering your premium does not necessarily mean reducing coverage. You have a number of options to consider that won’t result in lowering your quality of insurance coverage.
Methods of Lowering Louisiana Auto Insurance Premiums
- Multi-vehicle discount (if you have more than one vehicle on the policy). Most insurers offer discounts if you insure more than one vehicle with them.
- Consider combining your home and auto together. Most companies will provide discounts if they write your home and auto together.
- Customer loyalty- if you stay with a company for a period of time, you can receive discounts each year.
- Some companies offer discounts if you pay your premium in full.
- Consider the car you are buying, as some cars are more cost-effective to insure. According to Kiplinger, some of the cars that are least expensive to insure are Chrysler Town & Country LX, Toyota Sienna 4 cylinder, Nissan Murano SL and the Ford Escape XLS.
As your independent agent, we are here to help you find the best possible combination of price and coverage. Henry Insurance Service is a vested member of the local community. We represent hundreds of different insurance companies, and we can compare coverage and prices offered by these companies to find the best possible value. We do business face to face and are here for you, as your advocate, in your time of need.