As an owner of a boat, having insurance to cover your boat, yourself, passengers, and others on the boat is a must. Some of these things may have already crossed your mind, but we want to make sure you’ve considered the possibilities of what could happen to you as a boat owner:
- An accident on water
- An accident on land (while towing a boat or watercraft)
- A stolen watercraft
- Injured passengers
- Damage or Injuries to other boaters or boats
- A lawsuit
For all of these reasons, we want to make sure that your boat is covered and that you have a policy that meets your needs. An insurance expert can help navigate these waters with you to make sure the entire process goes smoothly. Our agents are here to serve you, to help you save money and to get you the best policy. For example, they will be able to help you get discounts.
The kinds of discounts you might be able to get:
- Many watercraft insurance underwriters will offer discounts based on added safety features, so add them! Doing so protects not only your investment but the people you love.
- Some policies will offer a discount during the “off” season so make sure you ask about this.
- Take a boating safety class, to not only learn how to operate your watercraft but also possibly qualify for a discount.
Talk to an Expert
We realize that all of the details can be overwhelming. You want to make sure that you have the right coverage, the right agency, the right agent.
At Henry Insurance Service, we’re here to do what our last name says- serve you. We want to help you find the right insurance policy for your needs. We always say that one size does not fit all, which is why we represent a number of leading insurance companies. These alliances work with our staff to guarantee that we can tailor a custom plan for your need so you can enjoy the water even more. You can reach us at 225-927-0451.